Become mandatory since July 2008, all telecommunication equipments to be sold in Thailand are required to be either registered, certified or self declared by the manufacturers.
What is NTC?
The National Telecommunication Commission (NTC) is the first independent state telecommunications regulator. Its duties and responsibilities are to regulate all telecommunication services in the country through formulating a Master Plan on Telecommunications Activities, setting criteria and categories of telecommunication services, permitting and regulating the use of spectrum for telecommunication services, and granting licenses to the telecommunications operators.
Which products fall in the scope?
Telecommunication equipments to be sold in Thailand subjected to NTC’s scope are divided into 3 groups:
- Class A: Registration
- Class B: Approval Certification
- SDoC: Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity
Example of equipment in each group
Please download full equipment list here.
Conformity assessment schemes
How Pro-App Can Help You
Pro-App can help you with any or all of the following to achieve compliance:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, wireless, Bluetooth etc.
- Assist in completion of applications and other required forms
- Test in our accredited labs or your qualified facilities to issue CB Test Report and Certificate with applicable national differences and other test reports for wireless, energy efficiency, etc.
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local testing and certification organizations
- Coordinate verification testing on qualified products as needed
- Facilitate and expedite project progress with support of UL’s local team and/or partner
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
- User manual translation service when needed
Pro-App Consulting services
We offers consulting and application service to you to get NTC certificate in the most convenient ways. We helps you to optimize your application by arranging faster and cost effective testing laboratory. We helps you about self declaration procedure. Our services will ensure you will get your products certified or registered so that you will be able to sell your products in provided time frame.
Estimate lead-time to complete certification
Around 3-5 Working days for SDoc submission,
Around 2-4 Weeks for Class A and Class B.
Required information for NTC or NBTC certification
- Application form in Thai language (We will arrange on this section for you)
- Technical documents of products (such as Catalog / Brochure / Photos and/or Technical specification and/or Operation manual / Service manual and/or Circuit Diagram
- Test reports (e.g. RF, EMF/SAR, safety test reports)
- Other related documents
Who requires to apply NTC or NBTC application?
- Manufacturers, importers, traders, retailers or advertisers (local/oversea)
- The applicants shall provides local representative in Thailand.
- Applicant wish to submit applications shall be “Local Representative” having a “Suppliers Code” and submitting in Thai language only.
Benefits of using PRO’s NTC Application Service
Save your cost: One-Stop service at PRO:
- Find appropriate testing laboratory near you;
- Guide you through self declaration process or;
- Get your product registered/certify.
Save your time:
- Cooperate between you and NTC officers closely and rapidly, no matter where you are in the world;
- Clearly state NTC requirements related to your products;
- Provide up-to-date information and regulations.
Direct Contact to PRO Staff
For more information or if you have inquiry about NTC Approval Service, please contact:
+66 2363 7767~9
Or use contact form below.